The top 40 exercises to keep yourself healthy are as follow:
1. Walking – taking a walk for 20-mins during the day helps to clear our mind.
2. Jogging – it makes more demand on our body than walking.
3. Swimming – it helps to reduce weight if we swim at a steady and continuous pace.
4. Dancing – it is an aerobic activity that improves our balance and co-ordination.
5. Badminton – it is an aerobic activity that works on your lower and upper body.
6. Rocket jumps – it helps to gain quick bursts of speed, reach normally unobtainable heights, secure positional advantages.
7. Squats – it helps to build our leg muscles.
8. Jumping jacks – strengthen bones, and improve cardiovascular fitness and heart health.
9. Skipping – it boosts mental health, decreases belly fat, strengthening our bones.
10. Stretching – it enhances the range of motion of joints.
11. Plank – it helps to work on total-body stability as it engages your entire core, plus your shoulders and upper back.
12. Glute bridge – it helps not only to mobilize the hip joint but also strengthen the glutes.
13. Row – it builds a strong back.
14. Push-ups – it strengthen the lower back and shoulder.
15. Pull-up – it improve overall body strength and fitness level.
16. Lunges – it strengthen our core, bottom and legs.
17. Wide arm-stretching – it strengthens our chest, shoulders, and back.
18. Seated leg raise – it helps the abdominal and strengthens our thigh muscles.
19. Stairs climbing – it helps our lower body.
20. Crunches – it focus on abdominal muscles.
21. Backstretch – it relaxes strained back muscles, along with muscles of arms and shoulders.
22. Overhead shoulder stretch – it helps strengthen the muscles.
23. Side leg raise – it strengthen and tone the muscles of the hips and inner thighs.
24. Pilates – improve flexibility.
25. Burpees – it builds muscles strength.
26. Bent-over Row – this helps all our major muscles, as well as the biceps.
27. Contralateral limb raises – it targets glutes and hip flexors.
28. Squat jumps – improve upper and lower body.
29. Hip rotations – it strengthen the hip external rotators.
30. Single leg stand – it improves our balance.
31. Cobra – it strengthen the spine.
32. Russian twist – improve body balance and help us to keep in shape.
33. High knees – it helps to improve our inner thighs and outer hips area.
34. Dead bugs – improves body flexibility.
35. Sit-ups – builds muscle strength in the abdominal and hip muscles.
36. Minute Downward Dog – strengthen the arms and shoulder.
37. Seconds Superman – increase abs strength.
38. Standing calf raises – improve stability and balance.
39. Tricep dips – strengthen muscles in the shoulders, chest, and triceps.
40. Cycling – not only does it reduce our carbon footprint but it also helps us to stay fit.